Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Shared Bedroom

Hi and welcome to the blog. I have a few great projects lined up to share with you soon; for the garden and for the home. For now, let me share with you a bedroom that I designed for my kids this past fall.

I started gathering ideas on Pinterest for a colorful, eclectic room that would fit both a boy and a girl sharing it. Here's the Pin Board for all the ideas.

And here's the final room! Gray, white and yellow with patchwork accents.








I started with this fabric called Varenna, Ash. It is like a suzani inspired print.

Then I got these chevron pillows to go with them.






Beds: Young America brand Cottage Twin from Jordan's Furniture.
Yellow blankets: LL Bean, Thermal Zone fleece blanket in Wheat.
Quilts: Kohls, Magrit Quilt and Alicia Quilt.
Metal Letter: Anthropologie, Zinc Letters.
Fabric Letter: Anthropologie, Pinwale Alphabet.
Curtains: Tonic Living
White Shelves: Kohls, Ledge Set in white.
Art Prints: Paper Confections in Ikea frames.


No comments:

Post a Comment